Have you heard of Ranoh Island? Ranoh island located at hinterland of Batam Island, one of Kepri Island Province. For those who have been visiting Abang Island for snorkeling, would have stopped by this island. Formerly, this Ranoh Island is an uninhabited and very natural beach. But now, after several months of being closed to the public, now Ranoh Island is back and new branding destination with the name of Adventure Ranoh Island.
Along with the development of Ranoh Island, now the facilities that have been available more complete and a lot of watersport games are offered.
Here is the package details and price list for One Day Trip Adventure Ranoh Island.
|Category||Price per pax|
|Child 6 – 12 years old||Rp. 385,000|
|Under 6 years old||Rp. 275,000|
- Participants at least 8 people (can join other groups, if any)
- Meeting point: Port of PT Pari, Bridge 6 Barelang
- Maps Port of PT Pari :
Included in the package:
– Marine transport (roundtrip)
– Lunch with seafood
– All watersport
– All games and beach facilities
– Single canoe
– Double canoe
– Inflatable island
– Trendy floating
Facilities and games :
– Chess and Chinese chess
– Volleyball and beach football
– Hammocks, beach chairs and umbrellas, and bean bags.
– Restaurant, toilets, and showers
**If you want to rent a car privately to go to Ranoh island, we suggest using Batam driver who already has experience in Batam.